Cyantific - New Projects & New Label etc...

Im guessing this means he wont be at hospitalities from now on. Sad times. He always smashed it.

Listened to an older liquid mix yestertag, Racing Green got mixed and dropped beautifully. Brought back nice memories and even made me feel old...

Thats cause its a great tune. Andy had been dropping it quite recently again

Listened to an older liquid mix yestertag, Racing Green got mixed and dropped beautifully. Brought back nice memories and even made me feel old...

Back when Hospital were consistently good and actually had quality control. Ahh those were the days

I like to pretend that Hospital don't release music anymore. Every now and again I will whack on one of the old Hospitality mixes and have a little skank out. It's a shame to see it go down the crapper so hard.

Oh well, always Med School.

I like to pretend that Hospital don't release music anymore. Every now and again I will whack on one of the old Hospitality mixes and have a little skank out. It's a shame to see it go down the crapper so hard.

Oh well, always Med School.

See below: Danny Byrd & Netsky - Tonight

As someone on DNBA said "It's sad though how this style is known as 'liquid' now as opposed to the soulful, deep stuff"

Seriously Hospital, sort yourselves out and stop releasing any old shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom