CYANTIFIC DNB Arena interview, hint of future RAM release too

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/news/28022011_bcyantific_interviewb.aspx

Good read particulary this

"What’s next for Cyantific? (Artist and label!)

Next up is ‘OBEY/Bounce It’ on my label. Then there’s this weird remix of Roger Sanchez that Wilkinson and I did, really pleased with that. Then I’m doing a single for Ram, which is a huge honour, and one off the bucket list…very much looking forward to that hitting the shops. There are a few more remixes to come this side of summer too. Other than that, a pretty busy DJ schedule over the next few months. You can read about it (and a lot of other stuff/rubbish) on my website: cyantific.co.uk"

Possibly that unidentified tune in that Andy C @ Fabric video that Neura was guessing?!?!

This is his tune I beleive that will be on RAM, defo Cyantific dispite the comments on the vid, confirmed by wilko via facebook

Last edited by a moderator:

This is his tune I beleive that will be on RAM, defo Cyantific dispite the comments on the vid, confirmed by wilko via facebook

this is a cyantific & wilkinson collab which is part of a cyantific 12 on ram from what i know

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a cyantific & wilkinson collab which is part of a cyantific 12 on ram from what i know

According to the Facebook post wilko said it wasn't by him but "was made next door" which clearly points that it is a Cyantific track. Might be wrong, but think it's reliable

Back
Top Bottom