Custom Technics 1210 & a 1200 Pimping

Fucking tiiiiiidy! Nice job! I'm too scared to do anything like that with mine, I'd never forgive myself if I broke them!

that looks sick! i wanna get something like this done. but id much rather pay and get it done properly rather than mess it up myself...bet it would cost loads though

my mate is thinking about doing this, did you strip em right back and paint em all yourself and that? tob job man!!

absolutely amazing job fella, my 1210s are over 15 years old, an they have no top case on em when i got them 2nd hand (so they could be 20+ year old lol), so id bet i got all types of nastyness under the plater!

Full service is the one, i could be well interested in that - my tone arm rest is snapped an one of the pitches runs faster on one deck.

looking good man, been thinking of doing this myself for a while, bit scared of taking them apart though
did you have to replace any parts to get them back to working properly or just a good old clean??

the service is stripping everything down, cleaning and re-lubing moving parts, checking connections, spindle clean and re grease.....
full clean in, out, back and front of the decks

Can also re-calibrate the stobe, adjust tone arms, alter breaks, stop start speed, speed of decks etc

and the service doesn't include replacing broken parts, those will be added to the cost

and yh i replaced the pitch on the 1200 it was fucked... other than that everything is the same just given TLC

Back
Top Bottom