Custom Beer Can Coffin

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, May 5, 2008.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Custom Beer Can Coffin

Designed to look exactly like a can of PBR, the 67-year-old, who shouldn’t need the box for a long while, refuses to save enjoyment of the casket till death. Instead, he filled the thing with ice and, of course, PBR and had a freakin’ party. “Why put such a great novelty piece up on a shelf in storage,” said Bramanti’s daughter, Cathy, “when you could use it only the way Bill Bramanti would use it?”

Ah yes, the wild and crazy Bill Bramanti. Look, I think it’s pretty rad that a PBR coffin exists, but if you’re going to go to the trouble and expense of making a custom beer coffin, why would you make it PBR? I know the beer’s cheap, which is great when you live in New York and you have to give your left nut if you want something decent. But I’m pretty sure the bars in South Chicago Heights are more reasonable.

I’m not sure if God takes classiness into consideration when admitting people to heaven, but if he does, Bill might have been better off going with a Stella Artois design instead.