Currently Active Users

That's actually a pretty good question. What happens is when the bots come back after being banned, the saved cookies automatically log them in and they are displayed as being online. They wont be able to post any more spam once they have been banned though and they can't do anything on the forum.

I remember a while back, people asked for NHOCuteGirlUK to be unbanned, because they thought it was a genuine female. I did it to prove it was a bot. There was all sorts of hell to pay that day...

I hope that dog bites the guys cock off in his sleep!

Final Destination 3, had on my Sky+ box for weeks...not bad.

Going to see Angels & Demons tomorrow night.

Thing is she made quite a contribution to the community for a bot. Even throwing in some Logic pro tips for good measure..

It normally turns to read if you've set some automation. Press A in the arrange window and see if an automation lane has been added.

Ah what NhocCuteGirlUK is listed as a currently active user right now. That doesn't make sense unless she/it was just banned recently?

she is always there. for months and months here name has been there in pink. just lurking.

I've changed the colour of pink for banned members back to normal colours so they don't stand out so much. Apparently banned members can still login to the forum. They just get a "You have been banned" message and they can't even view anything or post. So it's just a spammers program running on automation logging the user in and then trying to post spam to piss us all off!

Back
Top Bottom