currently 99 users??

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by apples, Nov 26, 2006.

1. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

just thought this odd 94 lurkers but why

2. mesh

mesh Active Member

If you go to Quick Links - > Who's Online it shows you what everyone is looking at

:typing:

3. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

i used to use this alot ... you see WHO visits links you place up ... lol .... your be surprised how many people you see visit THE MIX / TRACKLISTING DEPARTMENT and hmmm 4 get to say thanks after they have used it .........

there was one time that yeah took took this seriously and it used to seriously pish me off,now i spose i dont care .. after 14 months of busting my ass of around the world " thinking what i was doing was a positive thing " i look around now and sit back n giggle and the growing trend to spam whats new on every site known to man kind ...

peoples attitudes have changed,i spose i can put my hand up and go i spose mine has aswell,ive learnt there is genuwine people out there who will be safe as houses with you and inbrace you as just a someone behind a pc who like them "is themselves" with own opinions / thoughts and exspressions, and ive also learnt that these places can be home to net bullies living out a charater change whos strength in friends online in numbers can make your forum reality an unpleasent one ... ! big up doa blah blah there !!! ......

most forums allow the usage of browsing leeches its just a shame that all the good uk bound sites use the "hide" javascript .. so those that are signed in and part of a community can get it while at the present anyone can use google ... hit all sites and hay dont log in and gain the same what members/inputters get .. ?

this forum ofcourse tried the 250 plus thing but never took off as members just leeched n didnt say a thing .. i know i watched you ........ ;)

is there answers ... lol ....... i believe so ..... i believe in this idea so much that i emailed fabio that id like to call a meeting with all the big wigs about online audio....

hence i heard nothing ....... so be it ... !! wasnt for my benifit it was to stop the wineing of producers/djs around the world complaining about audio on the net.... the reality is the speak about it on major shows but really its not a major issue its caused to get people talking online about "filesharing etc etc " my ideas wont cure the problem 100% no one can do that but hay to do something in a major % way what help id say .....

anyway ........ thats me for tonight talking more shit than a sausage as they say .................

back to family guy season 6 ....... nite :)

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

A lot of the guest users are search engines indexing our pages.

5. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

i noticed that on my msn account

not so much my blogger stuff as i opt out of all the silly tick boxes .......

fupping search engines // there fupping hundreds of them ...

anyway its free advotising anyway so hay as they at tescos ..

a little helps ?????? yer right

6. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

Slurp Spider = Search engine?
    I never was aware of that feature (y)
    Maybe:confused: try moving the "Mixes" section out of the main page. I know thats why I leached at first. didnt even notice the other pieces of the forum till months into it. :flowers:
    Honestly my boy Tao Jonesin put me onto this site :slick: