CURRENT VALUE OWNS YOU

moriaty

VIP Junglist
CURRENT VALUE ABSOLUTELY SMASHED IT IN LEEDS!! MY HEAD FEELS DRILLED AND THE SCREAMS OF THOUSANDS OF LITTLE ANIMALS BEING SACRIFICED TO THE GODS OF TECHNO ARE ECHOING IN MY EARS
:not_worth:rinsed::not_worth:rinsed:

gonna see Limewax tomorrow too, but i bet it wont top CV, not even close, the guy is a true dnb guerilla.
:slayer:

CURRENT VALUE ABSOLUTELY SMASHED IT IN LEEDS!! MY HEAD FEELS DRILLED AND THE SCREAMS OF THOUSANDS OF LITTLE ANIMALS BEING SACRIFICED TO THE GODS OF TECHNO ARE ECHOING IN MY EARS
:not_worth:rinsed::not_worth:rinsed:

gonna see Limewax tomorrow too, but i bet it wont top CV, not even close, the guy is a true dnb guerilla.
:slayer:

WAT!!! Limewax defo top Current Value... wel... depends what you like really.... Limewax is a little 18/19 yr old boy... who plays THE MOST amount of grim tunes....

So jealous. Im seeing Limewax tonight as well but Id rather see CV.
Also I really dont get why everyone buzzes off Symptomless Coma VIP. Its nothing on his other tunes.

I saw limewax two weeks ago and I'm scarred for life by his madness ! still want to see CV , can't wait to see him in Belgium..

Limewax has some heavy tunes, yes. But for the style he's no where close to the intricate shuffles and lurking basslines of CV.
lemme put it this way, when listening to a limewax tune i picture a jungle tune that just saw his best friend shagging his wife.
with CV i actually see a robot octopus drummer having it out on a 125 piece drum kit.
Where limewax is relentless hard dnb, CV puts the funk in core.

both are fucking talented.

your a lucky bastard.

I dont know who is better.
especially if you make a tune like Symtomless coma current value vip....3 words..what the fuck?

the beat is crazy

Back
Top Bottom