Cure work boredom

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Beckz MC, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Beckz MC

Beckz MC Member

Apart from having some dnbforum banter what other ideas can people give me to cure work boredom.
    And any funny stories of people curing work boredom in funny ways lol?

2. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

3. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

superglue everyones mouse to their desk, then slap your bosses face with a reem of A4

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

sure, id have beef with a girl in my team and she would do everything to make me react, she would talk about me like i wasnt there and do all sorts of horrific things. but i knew all she wanted was for me to react so we could have a big row, clear the air sort of thing, and be mates after that, cos really, it was her the tension was wearing down. but i didnt react, i kept it hood and didnt speak to her about nothing, i only spoke to the managers and similar. this mustve gone on for bloody ever, it was not so fun, but to alleviate the boredom i was high on methadone all day, most of that period is a big haze for me, i dont remember much of it. were fine now, but she has blood pressure problems and is quitting, moving to vietnam. dont know how much of that is my fault but id like to think i had at least a little something to do with it.

5. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

read all 400+ pages of "the thread"
    that should take u all day!

6. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

take your bosses mother out for a seafood dinner and then never call her again.

7. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

I like to ring my mates mobiles off the work phone and always pretend to be off the radio. works 10 percent of the time. everytime.

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

its true, this can kill many hours. start round page 200 for lukewarm entertainment and forgotten lulz. some bits are slightly nsfw, so you know.