CULTURE SHOCK - PIANO TUNE

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
What if the DJ rewinds and then double drops the tune with a completly fresh tune?;)

Thats much better! but ive never heard that yet, I dont greatly hate rewinds I just naturally hate em because the last rave I went I heard about 7 rewinds per set.

Nice!

Love watching Andy on the deckles, always an enjoyment! :)

Tunes pretty sleek too!

Thats much better! but ive never heard that yet, I dont greatly hate rewinds I just naturally hate em because the last rave I went I heard about 7 rewinds per set.

You've never heard that?

Have you ever heard an Andy C or Friction set before? lol

Seen a friction set couple o months back in bristol but didnt do much for me, might o been cuz i had shite mdma lol
U saying u can only enjoy a set MDizzled out ya nut or that aving shit dizzle put a downer on the whole night

U saying u can only enjoy a set MDizzled out ya nut or that aving shit dizzle put a downer on the whole night

Nah man I prefer a rave with just a few brews but that night maybe that shit I had did put a downer on things, duno just wernt feelin his set in particular

I've just got back from the RAM after party and where myself, Dan Brookes and Culture have been partying hard! I feel like death now!

I did actually find out about Andy's first tune on the clip below and confirm it definitely is by Culture Shock but doesn't really have a title atm apart from 'That Piano thing' :D. It was made ages ago but he's not happy with the mix - although Andy did the same mix with Luna VIP @ Matter last night and it went off! Wicked tune!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl72XtP0vh0

This is that tune he started with on that mix from Playaz Carnival Special 06 with SP. Seen so many tracklists of it but no-one ever knew what it was called, only that it mus have been by Culture Shock. Massive, heavy tune:)

this tune is just too good. i don't know what it is about it. it's so straight forward really, but has such an impact. i think it's that hapry sounding little riff. such a sick opener.

People who were at Playaz Carnival Special @ Fabric 06 w/ Andy C & SP:MC know about this tune! What a night. There's also audio floating about of the set, definitely one of Andy's greatest sets.

Back
Top Bottom