CULTURE SHOCK - PIANO TUNE

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

I've just got back from the RAM after party and where myself, Dan Brookes and Culture have been partying hard! I feel like death now!

I did actually find out about Andy's first tune on the clip below and confirm it definitely is by Culture Shock but doesn't really have a title atm apart from 'That Piano thing' :D. It was made ages ago but he's not happy with the mix - although Andy did the same mix with Luna VIP @ Matter last night and it went off! Wicked tune!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl72XtP0vh0

Tunes raw, so raw I wish Andy had just let it play on its own so that everyone could clearly hear how raw it is lol

Safe for the info Subsonic

Mate once a beast drop kicks in and I hear a rewind at a rave, I feel like crying, totally messes up my groove :banana:>> :sadbana:

Rewinds are a mark of respect

How else are you meant to seperate the best tunes of the night from the rest?

And if that drop is such a beast, why not hear it again? :)

Rewinds are a mark of respect

How else are you meant to seperate the best tunes of the night from the rest?

And if that drop is such a beast, why not hear it again? :)

Because theres no element of surprise, not quite the same vibe when u know whats comin up

word on the name dropping.. they are human too!

rewinds.. i dont really care for them unless the mix was totally gash.. i dont like it when mc's call for rewinds especially..

Because theres no element of surprise, not quite the same vibe when u know whats comin up

Well if a tune has a sick drop, it should be sick everytime you hear it

Shouldnt have to be mixed or dropped out of nowhere with an element of suprise to be appreciated

Plus a rewind gives the dj the opportunity to double drop the tune with something else, which is always nice when that opportunity is taken advantage of

And I dont think name dropping is cool, not when your supposed to be firmly involved in the scene, whats the point then unless your trying to prove something?

Back
Top Bottom