Culture Shock LP

Mikkandro

COPENHAGEN
VIP Junglist
Just read this:
The best track by my favourite new artist
Culture Shock: Ohrwurm

This guy is on another level production-wise and we're so happy to get this release out. His tunes are some of the most eagerly awaited in our scene. He's working hard on them all and an LP is next on the agenda.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/sep/24/andy-c-harangue-the-dj

I just came buckets. I'm sure it wont be out untill 2014, but still, if it happens, it will be so big.

The track I always play to rescue a dancefloor
Konflict: Messiah

An absolute classic guaranteed to get any crowd going. It's been in my box since it was released in 2005.

He dropped this last night at RAM when the crowd started getting a bit sluggish lol.

This has been long awaited.. Defently one of the best producers out there.. Hope tunes like City Lights are on there but I cant wait to here some crazy fresh beats from him.. Everyone of his tunes are different so I cant comprehend what culture shock 2012 is going to be !

think is tho, we all kew an lp would have been on the cards, thats the directon RAM is heading at the mo, but this could take forever to surface. Wouldnt be surprised if Mark got his LP out infront of James.
Think of how long we have known about a Loadstar LP, and it still hasn't dropped yet.....

think is tho, we all kew an lp would have been on the cards, thats the directon RAM is heading at the mo, but this could take forever to surface. Wouldnt be surprised if Mark got his LP out infront of James.
Think of how long we have known about a Loadstar LP, and it still hasn't dropped yet.....

Yes, they have a lot of albums coming, Wilko, Loadstar, Sub Focus, DC Breaks and Culture Shock... It will take long before we see all of them.

Yes, they have a lot of albums coming, Wilko, Loadstar, Sub Focus, DC Breaks and Culture Shock... It will take long before we see all of them.
Expect Hamilton and Delta Heavy to annouce that they're working on albums soon :lol:

You'll probably only see one or two a year depending on whether or not on when another volume of the Nightlife series comes out

Gotta be this order though

Loadstar
DC Breaks
Wilkinson
Sub Focus
Culture Shock
Nightlife 6 will be sandwiched in there somewhere.

Also, who cares about a new Sub Focus album? Just release him from the label and let him go and do his own thing

Nightlife 6 will be sandwiched in there somewhere.

Also, who cares about a new Sub Focus album? Just release him from the label and let him go and do his own thing

That would be great, really loved the last one. Andy always delivers.

I don't know man, I have always liked Sub Focus, but of course there is a big chance that his album will be very very cheesy and with lots of dubstep and electro. I just have some kind of hope that he will make tunes like Deep Space and Stomp again.

^ yeah man his ram sets have been well disappointing, don't remember hearing any dubs of his, let alone dnb ones. sad times. having said that there is a track floating about Turn it Around that's pretty vibey

I just have some kind of hope that he will make tunes like Deep Space and Stomp again.
This

I'd love him to make more tunes like this but I have a suspicion that it will be aimed at the mainstream market hence lots more dubstep and vocal dnb tunes

Back
Top Bottom