Culture Shock? Kronix? Machine?

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Anyone know when these tracks are getting a release? Or any of his new tracks? I absolutely love this guy!

Share / Shares Tips / Investment Recommendations on Indian Shares & Stocks, Cash & F

We Provide Recommendations on Indian Shares (BSE, NSE & F&O) & Commodities. Our Share Tips are given with a view of 8-10 days and we are able to provide 80% result. Our Calls are given based on cash prices. you can take position in Cash as well as F&O. All Share Tips are given via sms and updations are made on website.

We invite you to become our member and get benefits from our exclusive Stock Market Tips. You can check our past performance to check our results.
visit our website www.shareinfoline.com

Re: Share / Shares Tips / Investment Recommendations on Indian Shares & Stocks, Cash

We Provide Recommendations on Indian Shares (BSE, NSE & F&O) & Commodities. Our Share Tips are given with a view of 8-10 days and we are able to provide 80% result. Our Calls are given based on cash prices. you can take position in Cash as well as F&O. All Share Tips are given via sms and updations are made on website.

We invite you to become our member and get benefits from our exclusive Stock Market Tips. You can check our past performance to check our results.
visit our website www.shareinfoline.com

LOL WTF. Fucking spam bots DIE! :gun:

Anyone know when these tracks are getting a release? Or any of his new tracks? I absolutely love this guy!

IMAX, Machine, Kronix and 1 more track to be finalised will come out on an EP later on in the year.

Just come off the phone to James and woke him up...........lazy git...

According to him there's a single coming for definite but the ep hasn't been decided on yet.

Thats all the info i need to have a good weekend! If that ep speculation of Machine, Kronix, Imax & Gears is true then i prob won't even celebrate christmas as the excitement of this will be enough! Oh yeaher!!!

Back
Top Bottom