Culture Shock & Fleur - Turn the Lights On

It's not a Culture Shock release, it's just produced by him.

I know I'm just bitter it will never be released.
Just run if the mill radio 1 dnb not overly shit. just be nice to see him release more lp's.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Judging by Andy rocking the new mixdown of Piano Tune, I'd say it's coming out as the next Culture Shock release, who knows when.

And back to topic, I like this, that how pop & bass should sound, Fresh take note please, Rudimental go fuck yourselves and start doing some two-step.

Not my thing, but fair play to him getting the opportunity to produce for an artist. He's done it well too

I think everyone knows that a RAM 12" with Piano Tune b/w City Lights would be one of the best releases out there.

Its just if & when it happens.

Not a big fan of this though tune though. Not for me.

yeah the culture shock unreleased duplate special piano tune b2b city lights.
Instbuy 12"of the year if it ever did come out
BTW, whats the new version of piano tune like?

yeah the culture shock unreleased duplate special piano tune b2b city lights.
Instbuy 12"of the year if it ever did come out
BTW, whats the new version of piano tune like?

It sounds a lot cleaner, intro has had some work. Just gone back in on it again basically

big big drums on this one.

sounds alright. too much singing on it imo - and what for - djed at a student party the other week and had to rewind troglodyte 3 times because people went nuts - and most of them didnt even know what dnb was till that evening...

good for him tho, will get in the cash ;)

big big drums on this one.

djed at a student party the other week and had to rewind troglodyte 3 times because people went nuts - and most of them didnt even know what dnb was till that evening...

good for him tho, will get in the cash ;)

Fucking good to hear! People just need to be exposed, drum & bass is not an acquired taste. Why would you not consume the most energetic genre going?

Christmas day has got nothing on a culture shock release..

Back
Top Bottom