Culture Shock Bad Red / Suprise

urgh surprise is such a fuckin tune! easily the best ram release in a long time!

also are we getting sent our free copies of time warp VIP this week mr RAM HQ?

just listened to suprise on youtube and maybe im not just not keen on the whole ram sound but i didnt think it had dropped the whole time... havnt heared bad red yet!

[B said:
hazdaman100[/B]]I think surprise has changed a little, can't be 100% though

yeh the clip on the myspace page does sound slightly different for sure.. possibly just a different section of the track or maybe they wanted to freshen it up a tad for the release.. either way im lovin it!

yeh the clip on the myspace page does sound slightly different for sure.. possibly just a different section of the track or maybe they wanted to freshen it up a tad for the release.. either way im lovin it!

Yeah freshen up for release I think. Im going by the version I herd in a mix a while back, both sound good though

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

Would like to hear a recent culture shock mix if there are any floating about. I herd one, but it was quite old, wiked mix tho

didnt think it was about till next week?

Pretty sure it got delivered to all the subscription people today man.
Seen this before, like people who are on the subscription will whack it up on Ebay knowing its guna arrive the next day. Then just sell it on when it arrives!

Back
Top Bottom