Culture Clash feat. Metalheadz on Channel 4 Thursday 18th March!!!!!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
As part of the Red Bull Music Academy series, last month’s Culture Clash at The Roundhouse will drop on Channel 4 at 12:35AM on Thursday 18th March. This was one seriously amazing night, so be sure to check it. Watch us (Metalheadz) go head-to-head with Digital Mystikz, Trojan & Soul II Soul in a celebration of UK Bass Culture.

http://www.metalheadz.co.uk/Drum-and-bass-news/Metalheadz on Channel 4

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries mate.

Love the bit in the above video where GQ tell's DMZ how it is!!!!

Love this ...

Lol at GQ callin out the dubstep boys getting too big for their boots ... remember your roots!

Remember kids, this is on tonight, or tommorrow if you want to get funny, Channel 4 at 12:35AM on Thursday 18th March.

I'm normally still up then so i'll probably watch it when it's on.

Last edited:
Nifty...15 minutes or not, it's still something regarding our scene on national television which doesn't happen much!!!!!!

I know mate and I'm fuckin well happy about it! Will definately be tuning in!

I was just being sarcastic because something like this is given 15 minutes at gone midnight while every week on MTV Kerry Katona is given a whole day of television coverage dedicated to her pathetic life lol

And don't even get me started on The Hills ...

I know what you mean mate i could rant about this shit for days, theres fuck all to do with Music on MTV anymore...it's all them brat cunts having sweet 16 partys and blonde sluts doing lunch in Beverly Hills!

Back
Top Bottom