Culprate - The Experimental Album

Discussion in 'Production' started by Sammy Dexcell, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

Doing my bit to help a brother out! I urge you all to do the same, any contribution is good, even if its to share it like this on social networking sites and spread it around some more!
    Get involved in what will be one of the most inspiring albums you will hear this year! o_O

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/culprate-the-experimental-album

2. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

Is this the sequel to Colours he's been talking about????

3. Sulihin

Sulihin Active Member

I think it's more experimental and not a straight sequel to Colours. He goes on about it in the video though.

4. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

He explained in the vid a bit, but from the demo's ive heard its got some tracks that are similar in vain to colours but not at all lol they are just interesting tracks throughout so every bar something changes or gets added, its never boring etc. What we call a musical journey... Where a vibe is set, an it goes through a journey of manipulation and by the time it goes back to the original vibe a lot has happened??? if that makes sense? lol

As I said the best way to describe it is a musical journey! He has made some stuff very similar to Amon Tobin too which is sick!
    The difference is, at the mo if he released what he has, it would be colours 2. BUT with this project in the works he's gonna attempt to get all the elements to be played in, and use mostly analogue sounds and real instruments instead of vsts and samples. (He rarely samples as it is tbf tho)

Its a sick idea and a worthy cause, I'm glad to see him on the up n rising to becoming one of those guys that influences/inspires the shit out of other producers and creates albums that are just great to stick on from start to finish...