Cue - Break The Enemy

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Who's feeling this? Fucking sick tune.
Andy has been playing it a lot recently.
Forthcoming on G13

Last edited by a moderator:
andy c has been playing this? banging tune, but i just didn't think it would be his mainstream style?

Andys been caining this, played it at Headz in March as well. Thats the thing you gotta love about him, hes not afraid to play beats by relatively unknows.

That Total Integration - Ice Dread tune that he was playin for a while I don't think has even been signed man

That Total Integration - Ice Dread tune that he was playin for a while I don't think has even been signed man

Im gutted that no more has happened with that! Really was a big tune. I played in Exeter last month and the guy that played after me dropped it as his first tune, I think it might have been his, but I didnt get to ask him about it :(

Im gutted that no more has happened with that! Really was a big tune. I played in Exeter last month and the guy that played after me dropped it as his first tune, I think it might have been his, but I didnt get to ask him about it :(

I'm pretty sure someone on here was a close friend of the guy that made it, surprised nothing happened with it though, you'd be sure that something would after Andy had wanted to cut it and then played it for a few months

yep afraids on the flip, 2 rude tunes..cue's makin some absolute grit at the mo, jus signed a tune to apophis called double double that we've been playing a lot too..ain't holdin our artists back though so its all good :)

yep afraids on the flip, 2 rude tunes..cue's makin some absolute grit at the mo, jus signed a tune to apophis called double double that we've been playing a lot too..ain't holdin our artists back though so its all good :)

any audio on double double?? break the ememy is filthy one of my favourites atm

Back
Top Bottom