Cue base sx 2.0 and FL 4.5 SYNC problem

G-NETIC

DRUM ADDICT!!
Anyone else having this problem??

Ok so first you launch SX 2.0 then you run
FL in VST mode through SX and everything seems to be ok in SX's sequencer as its scrolling through your melody, patter or whatever you have it playing, so then you click over to FL
to sequence you Drum breaks and you notice that the sync of the scroller is off, its actually about 6 bars behind, what the hell is going on?
it becomes very annoying to sequence your drums in FL to your Seq in SX due to the fact that you have to count back 6 to 8 bars every time.
So is this a prog bug or a Sync bug?
Is there anyway to fix the scroller in FL so it keeps up with the scroller in SX, so im not driving myself crazy having to count back bars tryn to figure out where the placement should be in the playlist in FL?

Last edited:
Possibly upgrade to latest FL studio with the rewire feature. Sounds as if u are using the version just before that. I may be wrong. I never use the scroll option in Fruity as it takes up processing power. It may also make a dif(untested theory here) if you are sequencing using 8 or 16 bars per loop in fruity & something different in cubase.also check all the slave & sync options in both programs.

:saber:
MFU

Well i have th latest version of FL 4.5.1
and I know know that its not a sync problem now, because I also have Reason rewired as well
and the scroller sync is right on the money
the wierd thing is that my breaks are playing right on time its just that damm scroller is a few seconds behind so it gets a lil confusing when your trying to sequence your breaks from FL to
your sequence in SX.
I dont think im the only one with this prob, If my memory serves me correct I think there was a post about this before but I just payed no attention to it.
Im starting to think that it might have to with SX 2.0 because I never had this problem in SX 1.0. So anywayzz if someone out there
has an answer to this bug I would really appreciate it :fuckinpc:

Last edited:
I just figured out what the problem was
WOOO HOO !!!!! :gaywhite:
I honestly feel like kicking myself but seeing how that physicaly impossible i'll just have to settle for a slap in da face.
Well anywayzz it turns out that running FL as a VST was the whole proble with the sync dont ask me why I dont know it just seems to be some type of programing bug.
Instead of running FL as a VST, just run it as a rewire in cuebase, and wha laaaaaa problem solved.... :applause:
scroller syncs up perfectly and even runs smoother then running FL as a VST

Back
Top Bottom