Cube - Distorted Information

cheers. :wave:

aye, i'll have a fiddle with it.....get some more fx & variation in... then i'll post up what i came up with

ty for peepin :D

hmmm, what you think i should change?? maybe something to the bassline or drums or something

i cant think of much to change.

ps. like the sheer amen abuse at 4:12?? :afro:

cool trizzie mate, but does need a bit of a master... your mix is fine but your overall track volume just needs to be pumped up... beats are nice and your amens rule up the ying yang... i'm likin it... cool reece, but drop could build a bit more, just my opinion though... if you're happy with it then thats all that matters... i'll have a play with it if you like and try get a max volume out of it...
cheers mate,
..JAISE...
If you got msn my e-mail is jaite01@hotmail.com
AIM address is BeatMech 101

hey

intro maybe goes on a tad too long. more variation/shorter maybe. drop could be longer. bass needs more sub, nice amen sound. good track overall jus needs a bit of mastering. have you seen the steinberg free filter tool ? thats good for playing with. agree a bit more variation wouldnt go amiss. i might have a quick play with it tonight, eq and compression is neede. Spec ! nice breakbeat action at 4:10 like you say but maybe a bit more overall in the track. cool keep em coming

yea, you're right on. but my n00b ass doesnt really know on making shit perfect (yet hehe)
cool, have a fiddle like you said.. see what you come up with.
i'll go see to it now. :P

ty for listening

fuck, im on a creative downer, n cant think of what i can do, if anyones interested, i'll make a sample pack and put it up for download, and we'll make it a collabo :beers:

Cube said:
yea, you're right on. but my n00b ass doesnt really know on making shit perfect

shit man sorry didnt mean to sound like i was taking the piss. Didnt sound like that did it ?

Anyway did have a play, listen to this and see what you reckon. :D

BTW I am in no way an EXPERT a PROFESSIONAL, nor do i reckon im a genius, ive just been doing this a while (10 years) and picked up a few tricks. BTW i used to live in mcr for 6 years hows it there now ? still got the music box ? i played there twice !

heres your track, please download it, rather than streaming. let me know when youve got it and i can take it down.

CUBE - DI PdX Attempt !

I do like this track a lot.

peace !

btw peep mi trak @ http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=7051

and plenty more at the sites in my sig if youre ever bored !

Cheers

PDX

:alchy:

Last edited:
hehe, nah, dint sound like that... :P

the music box is still going strong

downloading your tune, and this one now..

so dont go wandering off somewhere hehe
:miss_rep:

done, this sounds much better yea, maybe could you tweek the treble up a little..

ps. fuck me , your track has some heavy bass workin there...... lovely :gslayer:

yea, alrite....
get at me on msn, i added you...
its bad tho with your future time n shit....

get at me at around 7-9am your time.

:drums:

Cube said:
yea, so you up for a collabo...or just making it perfect for me :P

ps. on beautiful music, who did the vox?

yeah man up for a collab ! what software you using ? how we gonna do it ? ive got bband which helps.

Not up for 'making it perfect tho man' do it yourself ! youll feel a million times better for it. ill give you some tips if you want. well busy at the mo sorry send me an email to paradigmx@paradigmx.com

thats my girlfriend doing the vocals. sound sweet as dont they ? recorded her saying loads of single words to cut and paste. got about 300 words ! but cant be arsed to chop em all up ! cest la vie. and ive kind of used that trick now so cant do it again !

nic one mate take it easy

PDX

Cube said:
ay, a triple collabo?? :) hehe

wanna work with acid??

i'll sort out a sample pack for you guys now.

bargain !

i love acid!

Beautiful Music is 100% Acid

You can transfer files around easy too.

:rave:

:boom:

Back
Top Bottom