Cube - Distorted Information

Cube said:

cool ! im notoriously slack and crap so wont promise anything. im off to the pub in a bit a mates bday maybe have a do tomorrow. is tha acid file in there too ? give it me, ill do a bit, pass it back, etc etc . be fun actually. btw you can save the acid file with all the samples dead easily go to file save and click 'save all media with project. ' prob best to do it in a new folder!

Nice one
:gpeace:

Paradigm X said:
cool ! im notoriously slack and crap so wont promise anything. im off to the pub in a bit a mates bday maybe have a do tomorrow. is tha acid file in there too ? give it me, ill do a bit, pass it back, etc etc . be fun actually. btw you can save the acid file with all the samples dead easily go to file save and click 'save all media with project. ' prob best to do it in a new folder!

Nice one
:gpeace:

ah, i used reason as my sequencer. :shittin:

ps. jaise, tell me when you got it..so i can take it off my site

Cube said:
ah, i used reason as my sequencer. :shittin:

ps. jaise, tell me when you got it..so i can take it off my site

cool well well work on a new v2 then in acid if thats ok. we can zip it about, jaise if youre up for it and hgave acid we can all use that. ive never used reason tbh. is that what your basslines from ?

im normally normally a cubase man myself, or acid pro 4.

:monkey: monkey !

yeah, i'm gettin the samples now, but i dont have acid, i got cubase sx 2 but and thats fine for me... i make all my stuff with cubase, have'nt got round to rewiring yet, it's too much for my brain to handle... i'll have a play though... i'm not familiar with reason yet but will be within a year or so... these programs take a while for me to get my head around... I'll have a play and get back to y'all and we can switch up ideas and samples

oo sorry to bother agian, can you hook me up with the exact bpm??? it's hard to work in cubase when everything's not in the grid, cheers buddy... this could turn out to be top notch i reckons
..JAISE....

Likin the sound of this one mate! Get that collabo sorted, i think variation is definately a good idea!!! Check out my new little mp3 if ur up for it. Cube, u might like the bass!?

Safe

:crazy: hooah
i like, maybe the bass you added could be knock down a notch, its a tad too loud....
looking forward to hearing the final thing... good work mate... thanks.

ps. now playing cymballistic... its heavy :rasta:
pps. got any copies left of 'the dark' on wax??

wait.. sack that bass turning down... just realised i had winamps eq bass up too high. :rofl:

Last edited:
Cube said:
:crazy: hooah
i like, maybe the bass you added could be knock down a notch, its a tad too loud....
looking forward to hearing the final thing... good work mate... thanks.

ps. now playing cymballistic... its heavy :rasta:
pps. got any copies left of 'the dark' on wax??

wait.. sack that bass turning down... just realised i had winamps eq bass up too high. :rofl:

Dude

Idea was to work on it together !

If you want that is will do a PDX mix if you like.

Yeah Dark still available on vinyl you know jamie reanimate in mcr ?

The bass is a biot loud just wanted you to see whats happening.

LOVE your bassline tho. Will recreate it in acid/cubase and play with some synths., Reckon we can do soemthing good with this !

cymballistic needs a load of work but could be awesome.

Cheers dude check ya PMs !

:monkey:

Back
Top Bottom