cubase?

B

BDS

ez peeps

im sure sum of you were aware of the trouble i kept having with fruity.

well iv now d/led cubase only problem is i think i need a external synth because as far as i can tell it wont let me use my keyboard.is this right?

also any1 got an easy to understand guide to cubase 3?

ta

im moving over to studio 4 from cakewalk pro5, gonna be a steep learning curve but well worth it in the end!

Have a nosey on youtube, digitial-blonde.com and subscribe to computer music, failing that get yourself over to amazon and order a book

Snaz
www.myspace.com/snazrecordings

i dont seem to be able to use my qwerty as a keyboard/synth with cubase 3 its just going through the menu's and stuff how do i activate it, so to speak?

also when i load the drum kit theres a delay of about a second after i click it bfore the audio comes through, is my lappy not quick enough or is this just what it does when testing a hit?

Im thinking id be better off with reason but i can only find it in about 20 parts to d/l from rapidshare and i cant be arsed with that why cant peepz just zip it all into 1 folder?

anyways can any1 help with any of this?

peace.

Best of using Cubase and Reason together - use Reason for all your synths, drums and samples and automation etc, but use Cubase for sequencing and effects...

I've never managed to use Cubase to use the qwerty keyboard like a piano keyboard, not sure if it does that, I'm a mere amateur - so you have to click it all in using the mouse, or better still buy a USB (piano style) keyboard

Latency is a time delay between the moment something is initiated, and the moment one of its effects begins or becomes detectable. In this case it's the time when u play ur keyboard and the time when u here the audio signal in ur speakers.
the latency is displayed in the cubáse device configuration under VST-Audiobay so u need to change the drivers till u have the lowest latency.

nice 1 dub.

appreciate the advice.

take it ur a cubase man, yeh?

can i pm u if i have anything i cant get answers for elsewhere?

peace.

hope things working good now...
yeah i'm using cubase sx with albino 3 for synth and battery for drums.
u can keep posting stuff in this thread if u need some help, pm is kool, too.

Back
Top Bottom