cubase

i tried the demo for Reaper and was so uninspired will its nothingness i couldn't even produce a short song. The websights descriptions and stuff make products seem really awesome but you can't make a design till you use it.

Reason is a little better in terms of view, because it is mac themed without any weird tricks or mystery buttons, it is very literal.

i've been on cubase for about 4 years, used reason before that. if your on pc and want a traditional type DAW then cubase is prob your best option even if it is extortionately priced. reasons a good tool but not a professional solution (although thats changing with every update), fruitys a real contender these days but the layout can be a bit confusing if your used to a more typical DAW.

look out for copys of cubase LE, it often comes free with stuff and that'd be good enough to get a feel for it, or you could grab a craked copy of sx3 to give it a whirl?

imo reaper is a joke -an ugly one at that xD - . by no means is it better nor anywhere near Cubase. Buttttt , Id say try out ableton, I was a die hard Cubase user till i started messing with ableton
more. In fact so far with using ableton I can totally skip mastering in the end. or maybe im already doing it on the fly.

Try Ableton for sure.

---------- Post added at 06:20 ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 ----------

i've been on cubase for about 4 years, used reason before that. if your on pc and want a traditional type DAW then cubase is prob your best option even if it is extortionately priced. reasons a good tool but not a professional solution (although thats changing with every update), fruitys a real contender these days but the layout can be a bit confusing if your used to a more typical DAW.

look out for copys of cubase LE, it often comes free with stuff and that'd be good enough to get a feel for it, or you could grab a craked copy of sx3 to give it a whirl?

Only reason i stuck with FL studio so long was because i could use my own background image :/. forget about splitting freq's easy in FL -_-

Back
Top Bottom