Cubase VST vs. Logic Audio

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
I've been using Cubase 5 for about 2 years now and I can do most of the things I want without too much trouble. I've always had Logic Platinum loaded but really couldn't figure it out. Now i'm just starting to get into it and what i've seen so far looks far more powerful than Cubase.

I'm interested what you lot use, especially peeps who've used both.

I'm mainly interested in using it with software plugins but i also run lots of midi hardware aswell.

Cheers.

Mike.

problem with logic is the that there isnt any multiple vst outputs which does complicate things to a certain degree.

if im wrong and somebody knows how to get that shit running ill be eternally grateful.

logic has an extremely powerful and intricate design. at first it might look complicated but its really smart and logical once you get into it. ive made 3 tunes in it so far and to tell you the truth i dont have a clue about its real capabilities haha. im just using 2 samplers and the matrix haha.

but dip on over to DOA tho and download the visual tutorials, they will give you all the basics in a really good and simple way.

Im interested in findin this out aswell, anyone else have an opinion?

Nice thread Mr Code ;)

Cheers logikz, i will keep at it. From what i've seen in platinum 5.2, you can use multiple outputs on your VST instruments.

Itz all about logic for me,ive been using it since V3.5,it just keeps getting better and better,but i'm not happy that there no longer supporting VST..........

Back
Top Bottom