Cubase vst\plug-in question

Oxidyze

pistol packin
I just started working with Cubase 5, and I’m having some trouble with my vst's and plug-ins. When going to "device\vst instruments", only a few of my vsts and plug-ins show up. If I go to "device\plug-in information", all of the vsts that are installed on my computer show up and have a “check” in the box next to them. How do I get all the vsts listed to show up in the "vst instrument" panel so I can use them?

Maybe some of the plugins might not be instruments?? - You won't get effects like delay and reverb showing up under vst instruments for example.

Also make sure all ur vsts are installed to correct folder ie c:/program files/steinberg/vst plugins

All of the vst files are definitely in the right directory. Producr might be correct in the fact that some of the plug-ins might not be instruments.... I'll have to check when I get home.

I'm used to Reaper listing all of my vsts and plug-ins in one list when inserting them into a track. So it's possible that I was thrown off by the short list and assumed things were missing. To clarify, what is considered a "instrument" inside of Cubase? I'm assuming all Synths are, what about Samplers? What about things that are synth's & samplers like "Cameleon 5000" or camel audio's "Alchemy"?

Back
Top Bottom