Cubase users?

troublemakers

Origins Unknown
This thread is NOT to spark some stupid debate over daws, i am merely trying to see who all uses Cubase. I want to maybe colab in the near future. I do use Pro Tools to so either one would work..

yeah man lots of people have said that to me! is 6 backwards compatible? As in I could load my projects into it and providing I have all the same plugs then it will work ok?

Well, i am on 5 now, what is different in 6 that you actually use in your projects? Like, i know some upgrades offer different things but ive noticed with some, i don't ever use them..

Hell, lately, i been using a lot of stock vst's within Cubase. Specifically verbs, mods and even some dynamics.. don't get me wrong, i have my favorite 3rd party vsts but now that i have a better understanding of what they all do in general, i can get what i want out of the stock plugs in cubase to.. Not so much the instruments but even those you can get good sound out of if you know how to go about it..

sounds good aiddd :)

I agree troublemaker man, the stock reverbs are ideal and I like the delays a lot too :) In fact, they have become quite a key aspect of all the tunes I make haha

yeah man i pretty much just use stock plugins really.

hit points & transpose & loads of stuff!

looks so much cleaner as well, more smooth and attractive. loop mash also which is cool. google it!!

Yea, loopmash is in 5, ive messed about with it. What i really like in 5 which im sure is in 6 to is the VariAudio... Being able to extract audio loops to midi, like melodyne. Of course it's not Melodyne but is very useful..

Back
Top Bottom