Cubase Pitchbend Problem...

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
So I'm pitch bending a sound from massive by drawing in pitch bend midi automation in the midi track in Cubase, which works fine for the first note, but on the second note, even after drawing the pitch bend number back from -8192 back to 0, for the next note I always get a short pitch bend at the beginning, as if it's quickly bending back up to zero and I haven't actually reset it... even though I have

Anyone suffered the same problem and know the solution?

Big ups

Its happened to me in logic sometimes. You really just need to check all the regions on the channel to see if any of them have pitchbend info thats a bit wonky. It might be just a weird glitch if that's not the case. Or maybe glide.

Its happened to me in logic sometimes. You really just need to check all the regions on the channel to see if any of them have pitchbend info thats a bit wonky. It might be just a weird glitch if that's not the case. Or maybe glide.

Yeah I'm sure it's just occurring through the pitch bend midi inside the midi track, but as I said I've reset the pitch back to zero so I just don't know why it does it...

I'm sure there must be other Cubase users out there that have come across the same problem? Seems ridiculous to me though!

What version of cubase are you running?
Haven't encountered it (yet) on 7.0.6

6.5 mate, it seems like I must be doing something wrong but I really cannot see why it's not working as it should

I've always had this problem though, never been able to find the solution (apart from bouncing each note individually but... don't really wanna have to do that)

I'm guessing it's the same whatever vsti you're using so I'm sure people out there must have come across this problem before if they've ever tried to pitch bend multiple notes in a midi track using pitch bend midi data???

Back
Top Bottom