Cubase global pitchbend?

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
So the global pitchbend parameter on cubase... Where is it??? Whats it labeled as??? i have been making do without for years, but i really need to know what its labeled as under parameters and it doesnt seem to be labeled "pitch bend".

Last edited:
i mean for one midi track, i want to draw in an automation for the pitch bend. i dont want to transpose tho as u can hear the note change, i just want to bend the note thats being played but through automation.

---------- Post added at 12:42 ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 ----------

yea i figured it would be with the rest of the parameters. but as far as i can tell its not on there. the only way ive done this previously is created the bassline in reason, done the pitchbend, and then exported as a midi with the parameters included. this is a very long and tedious process just to bend a note

Ok that's clearer.
Would say it's in the automations under your midi track left click on the name of the automation then click on "more" and search.
If not try to look in the automations of the vst track itself. Same moves but in the other track. Depends of the vst you are using i guess.
Good luck.

I don't use Cubase, but it looks like you're not alone. Here's a thread I pulled up listing the limitations of Cubase pitch bend modulation. I only skimmed the post, but it looks like you can't draw in pitch bend modulation in an automation track at all with Cubase (???).

It looks like you have to do it within the Piano Roll.... or something.

http://www.cubase.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=117440

yea open the midi editor and draw it in at the bottom, its default to velocity but just change it to pitchbend. busdriver said it

cheers man, it will save me soo much time. before i knew this i had to create the bassline in reason and then export it as a midi file and then import into cubase lol!! LOOOONNGGG

Back
Top Bottom