Cubase 5 help.... pitching up audio files

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Im tryin to adjust the pitch of my snares using direct audio rather than going through a sampler but the variaudio tool only seems to work with certain snares... how can i pitch up/down my snares more efficiently?

Select the audio clip you want to pitch, go to "Audio > Process > Pitch Shift"... Then at the window you can draw a envelope or dial in the values manually so you can do a linear pitch shift.

I actually can't do that, I just click the audio and on the top right transpose it, but double click it and it bring it up in variaudio

Select the audio clip you want to pitch, go to "Audio > Process > Pitch Shift"... Then at the window you can draw a envelope or dial in the values manually so you can do a linear pitch shift.

i should of added without going through the process menu. I just wanna be able to turn something up or down and/or drag it up/down the scale like u can do with some samples in variaudio when u double click the sample

Then just load it up in a sampler if VariAudio doesn't works, what's the problem. And still, VariAudio should work with every sound...

Back
Top Bottom