Crypticz - Vol. 1 EP. 10 Free Downloads. First Come First Served!

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Howdy guys,

As you may know my new EP comes out today ! :)

You can listen to it here: http://crypticz.bandcamp.com/

If you like what you hear then grab yourself one of ten free downloads :)

If you do choose to download the EP all that I ask is this:

1. Reply to this thread with the code you used. Then I can cross it off the list so nobody ends up trying to use already used codes!
2. Leave a bit of feedback for me if you are feeling extra nice :)
3. Finally, if you are a soundcloud user please could you Follow me: www.soundcloud.com/crypticz-1

Cheers!

Downloads
Go to http://crypticz.bandcamp.com/yum and enter one of these codes!

ut27-vs8j
lzva-gsbk
qyg8-uld9
guk3-emwt
yly5-ugdb
ypk9-j7xw
263z-y5js
dyxk-uf8d

Last edited:
Ihhhh I am a lucky bastard!
I used stqt-jq7h (bottom one) ... download is pending right now, trying to download it... :lickface:

Very nice atmosphere, basically, you do a bit like I do; Random samples put together to enhache the emotional parts of the tracks... screams etc. Nice job!! Ill follow ur soundcloud too mate ;) :2thumbs:

Edit:
Could I ask; What did you specifically use for this EP?
I mean, which program did you use to produce it in? Do you have a studio?
How about the mastering, did you pay anything to this person (how much) or was it a friend?

Thanks mate

Last edited:
Cheers man, enjoy it! :)

I used Cubase 4 for all the tracks and quite a few different plug ins. Synth wise I use NI Massive a lot and I also used some of the plugins that come with Cubase 4. I use a lot of effects on this one and reverb and delay are rather prominent. :D I did all my percussion work in audio so the drums are just a selection of samples from various packs (all of which are free samples from online sources or magazines). If there is anything else you need to know about that let me know!

Mastering was actually done by Aidan. A user here on dnb forum! He produces under the name Ayala and his dnbforum username is elmaruk. He is also in charge of Depth Records :) I am sure you will see him around here :) He did a really cool job on the mastering!

Mad respect bro! I used the code kg9m-xw6l

Awesome tunes here! Deep tune bizzle. Left Behind and Mystic are definitely the stand out tracks for me, definitely plan on using them on a deep dubstep mix I hope to record soon.

Very nice work though. Free drum samples are the way to go! haha!

I wasn't aware you were primarily a Cubase guy. I swear, I wish there was a place under our avatar to put what DAW we use would make it a lot easier to be on the same page with people (especially production noobs).

No worries man, enjoy :D and cheers too! Will love to listen to the mix when its online :)

Free samples are the way indeed :D That would be pretty cool to have a DAW section in our profiles actually :) I have used Logic Pro 9 before and got a few tunes out of it, honestly though I prefer Cubase for some odd reason! Although I think productions sound a lot nicer and cleaner in Logic and there is a great range of sounds to use from the word go :D

I have Aid :) Got a few downloads on there but dsf moves ridiculoulsly quick!

Big ups lostnthesound! Glad you like it too :)

Back
Top Bottom