Crypticz - Original Musik (Work In Progress)

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Hey there dnbforum,

I find myself saying this a lot at the moment as I spend to much time posting my tunes and not commenting on others so, if you got a tune you want feedback on in return or something do mention :)

Here is something I was playing with this afternoon. Didn't take me that long to be honest. I haven't played with trying to get a decent mix at all yet so it could be messy in some places! Enjoy anyways, let me know what you think! :)

Oh! and if anyone has any suggestions on how to make that organ sound a little smoother do let me know :P

Jordan

this is pretty cool man. love the hat's and all the echo perc.

is the organ a vst? maybe try sampling one?

all in all good work bro!

Thanks for the response buddy, yeah its a vst. Sampling could be the way forward for this one! :D

Nice bongo's in the intro....Snare needs some work, but you said you havnt eq'ed yet so I guess you'll sort that out.... Love the nice clean synth before the drop....This is actually really good! Sort the Mix out and this'll be proper stoner music!

Safe Sir Fletch :) Yeah, hopefully I can a nice mix done on this one! My current plan is to throw together a shit load of tunes up to about the stage of this one then let the tweaking commence! haha

Yeah mate - Nice Vibe.
I would concentrate on getting this one complete. Needs quite a bit of work but the drums aren't too far off.
The organ sample could be a little better but its not too bad. - would definitely sound nice delayed quite heavily too.

Back
Top Bottom