Crypticz - Left Behind VIP (Free Download)

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Hi guys!

Left Behind was the fan favourite from the Vol. 1 EP so today I decided to do a VIP of it! :)

Its not one of those typical VIPs where it goes crazy and all that. Just made some subtle and not so subtle changes to certain elements and changed the structure. Not going to lie, quite a few of you guys really liked the original tune so I am kinda nervous as to what you will think! :lol:

Enjoy it :) Free Download too if you do like it!

Sounds very much like Burial. I've not heard the original so I can't comment in relation to that but I do like this. Well produced, smooth, nice tune my friend. I can imagine myself driving at night to this.... with it playing really loud!

Safe man, thanks for the comments. Welcome to the forum too! Nice to see a new face (or name I guess :lol:) I like the tune in your sig man :)

Cheers for the feedback, chuffed you think it sounds like Burial! Glad you like it :D

Likin this one bro. Really diggin the vocal before the drop too. Think it'd be nice to get a bit of a subtle high end snap on the snare. Really pull it outta the mix n give it some more impact.

Just needs to be mastered now and you got a chilled as fuck banger!

I'm not a big fan of the vocal at the start. Maybe it would sound better with some soundscape behind it, a pad or atmosphere of some kind. I like the nice beat again. Agree with Phats that you could layer a snappy snare over the clicky poppy one you have now.

Very chilled tho, I definately like your new style.

Cheers both of you! Sorry you didn't feel the vocal intro Fletch!

I will possibly redo it and sort that snare out :) may leave it though but keep your comments in mind for future stuff :D

Chilled stuff rite there. I agree with the guys about the snare and not sure if its not my system, but to me it sounds like the tune could use more high end. Oh, and the vocal sounds fine to me, maybe just delay the drop a bit, like after the wooshing sound, not during it.

Cheers Underspawn :)

Not your system at all, my tunes do need more highs :lol: The sorta sound I am after isn't very high frequency orientated as I am not a big fan of harsh hats and all that but quite a few people have mentioned to me that there is a lack of high end. Will give you some highs in future tunes! :D

Back
Top Bottom