DnB CRXNKZ - Amateur DnB, Liquid and Trap

what do you mean not dnb? its a liquid dnb tune? just because it isnt jump up doesnt mean its not dnb

It's a what? What makes you think its liquid dnb, or dnb at all for that matter? I think you've posted the wrong tune, it's a case of mistaken identity maybe, this is a downtempo number with a reversed horns kind of theme that never changes, literally nothing about it is dnb.

Can you please listen to it and confirm that you have posted the correct tune?

THIS THAT AMERICAN TRAP EDM. ONLY AMERICA LIKES IT AND IT WOULD BE BETTER WITH A RAPPER ON TOP RAPPING ABOUT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AND MONEY AND BEING A SHILL. AND ALSO CHANGE THE SYNTH PAD TO A ORCHESTRAL STRING.

It's a what? What makes you think its liquid dnb, or dnb at all for that matter? I think you've posted the wrong tune, it's a case of mistaken identity maybe, this is a downtempo number with a reversed horns kind of theme that never changes, literally nothing about it is dnb.

Can you please listen to it and confirm that you have posted the correct tune?
165bpm with drums, kicks and snares, how can it not be drum and bass? listen to my other tunes most of them are trap or liquid dnb

165bpm with drums, kicks and snares, how can it not be drum and bass? listen to my other tunes most of them are trap or liquid dnb

It can not be a dnb track because its not a dnb track, its not 165 bpm, its 82,5 bpm. You're halfstepping the entire track, no sign of double time rhythms, which could be alright if the musical arrangements were very dnb ish, but they're not. Look at the genre name ok, it's called drum and bass. Hence the drums are very important for the sound. Your drums are 808 downtempo drums, not drum and bass drums. The bass is a shy sustained sine note, not drum and bass bass and the constant string arrangement haven't the slightest trace of dnb.
It's a hip hop beat. The string thing has a good sound but its cheesy and repetitive.

What makes you think its dnb? And liquid at that.

Even if it isn't a dnb tune, it's not horrible. I like the sound, even if it's just an 808, a sine and the string loop.

Maybe this is more of a dnb track for you? please leave feedback

You have to register as a user and I will send you my feedback, I can't pm you as a guest.
That's a dnb tune, indeed.

It can not be a dnb track because its not a dnb track, its not 165 bpm, its 82,5 bpm. You're halfstepping the entire track, no sign of double time rhythms, which could be alright if the musical arrangements were very dnb ish, but they're not. Look at the genre name ok, it's called drum and bass. Hence the drums are very important for the sound. Your drums are 808 downtempo drums, not drum and bass drums. The bass is a shy sustained sine note, not drum and bass bass and the constant string arrangement haven't the slightest trace of dnb.
It's a hip hop beat. The string thing has a good sound but its cheesy and repetitive.

What makes you think its dnb? And liquid at that.

Even if it isn't a dnb tune, it's not horrible. I like the sound, even if it's just an 808, a sine and the string loop.

You have to register as a user and I will send you my feedback, I can't pm you as a guest.
That's a dnb tune, indeed.
Sweet dude, think i meant to post Deadly the first time.

THIS THAT AMERICAN TRAP EDM. ONLY AMERICA LIKES IT AND IT WOULD BE BETTER WITH A RAPPER ON TOP RAPPING ABOUT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AND MONEY AND BEING A SHILL. AND ALSO CHANGE THE SYNTH PAD TO A ORCHESTRAL STRING.
Yes i have alot of trap music, need someone to link up with and do some lyrics soon.

Back
Top Bottom