[CrossBreed-HARD] LOIC

The kicks make me want to bash my head into a fucking brick wall until I die. I can not believe I am listening to the whole song. Ahhhhhh. Great production but god damn WHY! I hope your fan base like this. Neo mind you are awesome producer but........WHY!

The kicks make me want to bash my head into a fucking brick wall until I die. I can not believe I am listening to the whole song. Ahhhhhh. Great production but god damn WHY! I hope your fan base like this. Neo mind you are awesome producer but........WHY!

hahaha why what?! I know it's a bit repetitive, bear in mind it's a WIP (id est, the elements are there but not arranged as I want to :P)
still... why "why"? hahaha (btw it's getting much love around ;) )

Oooh that's hevvy! I thought to myself as the bline and drums kicked in. I think it has a nice full sound, but I would have this as the first 2 or 4 bars and then another more melodic thing as the 2nd half of the loop, like a long & heavy bending bass note. Good work! Keep it up!

hahaha why what?! I know it's a bit repetitive, bear in mind it's a WIP (id est, the elements are there but not arranged as I want to :P)
still... why "why"? hahaha (btw it's getting much love around ;) )
I am glad to hear. And you know that you as well as others, I am truly a fan. It might be a great(hardcore?) song but I can't handel the four to the floor fast pace gluchg gluchg gluchg clucgh. Sorry the song is good but I hate it.

I am glad to hear. And you know that you as well as others, I am truly a fan. It might be a great(hardcore?) song but I can't handel the four to the floor fast pace gluchg gluchg gluchg clucgh. Sorry the song is good but I hate it.

Gluchg <--- Should have named the tune like that.
I know it's not the Liquid-Neuro-Jumpup you're used too... but this crossbreed thing is now "POOPular" in the hard-dark-scene. I've been gabbing(gluchging) all around but this time wanted to do a whole tune like that... lets see how it comes up... still goes good in the fan base ;) and it's not finished and already got signed...

it's all a matter of taste and well... that my tastes are sometimes shit sometimes acceptable haha

thanks a lot for the feedback IV4 really apreciated ^___^

Back
Top Bottom