CROSSBREED - Collab with Maza from Mindgrinders

All feedback is wellcome!!! ^___^
Spain makes delicious wines. Even better is Spain's delicious wines are dirt cheep in America. Keep it up neo mind.

This is not my favorite song from you. Not because of the style but something sounds off with the bass. Also, usually you have these sharp awesome drums, with the kicks always being eqed to a point that one should envy, but this kick is not doing it for me.

I like this song, think possibly you could make the kick drum and bit more hardcore-y maybe with more distortion and eq (im thinking outside agency style kicks). How do you make the classic hardcore synth lead that comes in around 1:27?

Spain makes delicious wines. Even better is Spain's delicious wines are dirt cheep in America. Keep it up neo mind.

This is not my favorite song from you. Not because of the style but something sounds off with the bass. Also, usually you have these sharp awesome drums, with the kicks always being eqed to a point that one should envy, but this kick is not doing it for me.

Only thing from me on the drums are the hi-hats and snare... but yeah, there's something off the mix on this one not quite happy neither but hey... a collab is a collab! ;)

Thanks a lot for the feedback!! And hell yeah... I love me some wine with some good red meat from time to time ;)

- - - Updated - - -

How do you make the classic hardcore synth lead that comes in around 1:27?
As for the kick, some more EQ and bringing it up, i think it would make the trick.

And the lead is just 2 sawtooth waves detuned from each other and a pitch envelope, some soft distortion, resample and use with some echos.

Back
Top Bottom