CROP SPRAYING

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Jun 27, 2012.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

You know... walking through a crowd while dropping a dirty fart...

Bonus points for indoor, lift and London underground crop spraying.

2. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

ever done it in a rave?

3. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

who doesnt!? Nothing better... crop spray... turn around... watch pilled up faces tunr from happiness to mangled mess of gurning wrinkled nose holding!! GET MEH!!!
    hahahaha

4. mr karnage

nah that shit is nasty

i remember it happened to me but this one smelled like some dirty curry from last night and im like wtf. i was at the front and ive turned around and everyones looking at me like i did it. so im standing there staring back at them, then they just carry on ravin. so i get back to bustin gunfingers

5. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

NO!!! lol not fuckin coool!!

the amount of times ive had my eye on a girl started dancing near her and then someone has dropped the big one and i no longer have the balls to talk to her incase she thought it was me..

bundatrudeboy

6. mr karnage

i know man

look at my post before yours, happened to me but everyone thought it was me lol

7. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

pill farts ftw

8. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! JOB DONE!

But yeah... i dont go ravin anymore... so my previous post was a bit of a fib. Last time i went actual ravin... you could smoke. Actually no.... it was the first Ram at Matter after the smoking ban was in place.... and yep.... thats the moment when i knew... everything was about to change VERY drastically.

9. mr karnage

care to explain?

10. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

May I reference Logikz latest thread masterpiece...

11. mr karnage

oh shit, yh lol. i knew it sounded familiar

blonde moment of the day

12. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Just a spin off from Logikz last creation.

But.. no real reason why I havent gone raving since... mostly cause i cant be bothered. and partly because Id rather be organising or performing than being in the crowd.

13. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

im starting to think im allergic to lager because when i drink about 4 i drop eye melter's. these things are horrific. one actually made my mate run to the toilet to throw up.

14. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

hahaha !! jus wat i was thiknin

15. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

Let me set the scene. It's NYE 2009/2010 and back then I don't mind a bit of jump up and 4000 MCs kissing each other to get to the mic, so we decide to head on down to Fire for some night Innovation that goes on till 12pm the next day. Now I don't do any of those party drug shenanigans (just drink the potion and smoke the erb) so I've got a hefty wedge in my pocket to get steaming on and a few draws in my socks. I can't be getting drunk without no breakfast the next day, so when 9am rolls round and I'm chewing my face off for the sheer fact that I'm hungry, as opposed to the other 99% of the crowd, I decide my only option is to get a curry from the thing in the smoking area no doubt run by some bad boy mic damagers mum who also drives him back to yard after the rave and tucks him in or something.

So I'm perusing the options when IC3 pops up (how IC3 can creep up on anyone remains a mystery but there we go) and recommends the vegi option. Slightly starstruck, or maybe just because I was a vegetarian at the time, I buy that and wolf it down fast enough to get me some funny looks.

All goes well, the curries nice, I'm fully stocked up and ready to get back on the beers, chilling out as much as you can at any Innovation night waiting for Andy C to come on at 11am. 9am comes round and I feel the wave coming..... at that moment i knew, things were about to change very drastiaclly very soon.

Jwood27 likes this.
  16. hit em high

hit em high Member

^^^^ hahaha i was there at that innovation as well, as it went the rave wernt actually too bad, was long waiting for nicky blackmarket and andy c in the morning but mampi swift was on at midnight so that was good enough for me, but yeah i wouldnt touch that food stall with a barge pole

17. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

fort this fred was bout people sprayin plants wiv shit.

sand or summthin

18. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yeah i thought this was paranoia thread with crop circles/chem trails/pesticide mind control virus. turns out its fart thread. ill do one comment on topic, when it was allowed to smoke, it was waaay easier getting away with dropping bad farts on the dance floor. if you get a spot in the front on a heavily crowded dance floor you have to fight for it, if you just relax and dance away into the night, you find yourself at the back pretty soon. so straight shit your pants then hold the fort, is all you can do im afraid. it was cool when you could smoke, nobody ever really thought it would go away. a thick weed fog over the whole place. glorious, now many places in amsterdam still allow smoking. just straight dont care. but places where the smoke was kind of part of the whole deal, like whiskey bars, hotel bars etc, they all enforce the non smoking thing.