Crockoshit Awards 2011

Best dubstep got booed by the crowd and so did chase and status to some degree! Good event, nice happy vibes, loads of fanny, and absolutely rammed (if not a little too rammed) but the awards were a bit shit, I was right up in front of the podium felt a bit fixed really. Nice to see a decent jungle lineup although the main stage lineup was a bit shit/repetative.

Shockin if the bolded is true, thing is the idiots booing have probly never heard a chase & status tune thats over 2 years old.

Best dubstep got booed by the crowd and so did chase and status to some degree!
Good event, nice happy vibes, loads of fanny, and absolutely rammed (if not a little too rammed) but the awards were a bit shit, I was right up in front of the podium felt a bit fixed really. Nice to see a decent jungle lineup although the main stage lineup was a bit shit/repetative.

WoW was you at custard factory cus it was a cok fest !

Only one award deserved - the lifetime achievement award to DJ SS. :) The rest is a fucking crock. (Andy C getting Best DJ is never a surprise.)

Exactly what i expected shit results! Why do some people seem surprised? It's the same every fuckin year! I mean MC Nutcracka won an award and he is fuckin dreadful! Chase n Status hardly produce DnB any more! PPfftt and people think dubstep is more comercial than DnB! Ha

Did anyone throw bottles of piss at Pendulum?

I didn’t see them, not even sure if they were there.

Shockin if the bolded is true, thing is the idiots booing have probly never heard a chase & status tune thats over 2 years old.

I saw 10 mins of their set waiting for my mates who were queuing to get back in so we could get to the jungle room, worst set I have EVER heard. A 5 year old could mix better than that, they were literally just dropping their tunes at random didn’t even seem like they were trying to mix.

WoW was you at custard factory cus it was a cok fest !

Compared to most D&B events iv been to there was plenty about, I got some anyway so it cant have been that much of a sausage fest cause I NEVER pull!

Back
Top Bottom