Crockoshit Awards 2011

As per usual all the shit one won. Best producer should have went to Blokhe4d or S.P.Y. Chase & Status do fuck all dnb anymore - seriously, wtf?!! Netsky is completely shit and IMO Hospitality have fast become a quantity over quality label in the last few years.

These awards are and always have been a complete joke and I am glad I never vote because the end results are practically the same every year.

Yep, Bassman has been doin this shit for years, his words

Also DjSS has been in the scene for a long time promoting world of drum and bass and formation also bringing out lots of new producers to the scene and just latly been workin on some great production his self well deserved life time achievment for him !!!

He got best oldskool MC

Aw the swine!!!! It's a fix I tell u! He gets it every year!!!!

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:58 ----------

On another note, was any sets recorded like radio 1 did last year? Would like to hear Andys set if he let them record it

Agree with this, think I read this was the last one in brum or summit..... Dont know if that means this will be the last event of this kind, or god forbid it is moving out of Brum elsewhere. Gd to c that bassman didn't win anything tho! He normally gets something!!!!

majika says the awards will be 100% held next year. just not birmingham

lol its funny, dubstep is suppost to be alot more commercial but the dubstep awards actually look like they've been voted for by dubstep fans.

This looks like it was decided by NME

Best dubstep got booed by the crowd and so did chase and status to some degree!
Good event, nice happy vibes, loads of fanny, and absolutely rammed (if not a little too rammed) but the awards were a bit shit, I was right up in front of the podium felt a bit fixed really. Nice to see a decent jungle lineup although the main stage lineup was a bit shit/repetative.

Best dubstep got booed by the crowd and so did chase and status to some degree!
Good event, nice happy vibes, loads of fanny, and absolutely rammed (if not a little too rammed) but the awards were a bit shit, I was right up in front of the podium felt a bit fixed really. Nice to see a decent jungle lineup although the main stage lineup was a bit shit/repetative.

Did anyone throw bottles of piss at Pendulum?

Back
Top Bottom