Crockoshit Awards 2011

Best track is the worst one for me. Some great tunes produced over the last year and hold on wins!

I literately lol'd when i see this.

Hospitality.... please you can not be serious, im not sure theres a grater big enough for the amount of cheese played at these events (Tony Coleman is a twat)

Netsky...... pahahahahahaha

Nutcracker best breakthrough MC? wow this has to be the worst award ever in history. Not big on MCs but listened to him on a few sets and he is fucking woeful.

These awards hold as much weight as a piece of wet kitchen towel.

The people who run it are just promoters for a underachieving non respected jump up rave in Birmingham.

stop the awards and change the name of your event you fags.

Agree with this, think I read this was the last one in brum or summit..... Dont know if that means this will be the last event of this kind, or god forbid it is moving out of Brum elsewhere. Gd to c that bassman didn't win anything tho! He normally gets something!!!!

Agree with this, think I read this was the last one in brum or summit..... Dont know if that means this will be the last event of this kind, or god forbid it is moving out of Brum elsewhere. Gd to c that bassman didn't win anything tho! He normally gets something!!!!

He got best oldskool MC

well this is disapointing

I-AM-DISAPPOINT.jpg

The people who run it are just promoters for a underachieving non respected jump up rave in Birmingham.

stop the awards and change the name of your event you fags.
Ya basically just a clever way to hold a big event with loads of big name DJs on the lineup who they no doubt blag at half the price they would normally have to pay because they're playing an "awards show" and would be in attendance anyways.

Ya basically just a clever way to hold a big event with loads of big name DJs on the lineup who they no doubt blag at half the price they would normally have to pay because they're playing an "awards show" and would be in attendance anyways.

evil b refuses to play so i believe because of the price drop

Back
Top Bottom