Crits??

im pretty new aswell, so cant really criticise, bt i like it. prefer the drum loop of the second half(not really into the drumstep stuff)

pretty nice sound, shame its compressed so much, precussion needs beefing up, esp the kick, nice effort tho!

Not feeling it to be honest... from an arrangement POV it doesn't really get going. The beats need more space, they are almost lost behind the bass sound. I'd suggest progressively changing/tweaking the bass sound as the track plays just to try and keep the sound interesting, after you hear it once...

Keep up the good work though, getting the tracks down will only help you improve. Try reading about EQ and then applying what you learn from the start. Its weird how sounds work, by cutting frequencies away it actually becomes louder to the ear as you make space for all the elements. Hope you appreciate the honesty bruv...

Peace

BNGMovingLogo01.gif

Lee Fury & JTB
http://soundcloud.com/biteandgouge

yea man thanx to all the comments i sorted that kick out and took the compresion off (was ment to do that anyway but must of forgot), soundin alot cleaner now thx, i will add some of these tips into future projects

you'r boy
Ao-One

Back
Top Bottom