Critique my halftime dnb track please!! (new member)

Uprising

Hey guys! i go by the name Uprising and i am a producer/dj from Australia
Just joined up recently and seems like a dope forum!

My latest track is a halftime dnb thing and i was looking for feedback from anyone at all that was keen to have a listen, constructive criticism is allowed for sure :)

Hope you all have a beauty of a day and all that, peace!

Yeah, this is heavy. I think sidechaining of your bass synth is good but it also chops track up a little bit too much IMO. At the drop, now that you created space for this kick with sidechain I think it could use some downbeat style synth on top of kick to add impact. Try adding some synth or bass stab with pitch modulation, or some other sound that constrasts and fits well with your bass synth

cool creepy vibes! great intro. yeah this slaps. finish up the 2nd drop though mate! There's something with the snare timings throwing me off slightly (since you said be picky). Overall this is solid though, get drop 2 done and published!

cool creepy vibes! great intro. yeah this slaps. finish up the 2nd drop though mate! There's something with the snare timings throwing me off slightly (since you said be picky). Overall this is solid though, get drop 2 done and published!
Thanks for the feedback man!! i like the honesty though man, it helps me to pick what actually may need work or to be mindful of in future tracks out of things that may just be me over analyzing the tune hahaha

Back
Top Bottom