Critical Waves - IDIOM (FREE 320)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by ~CriticalWaves~, Jun 7, 2011.

1. ~CriticalWaves~

~CriticalWaves~ Member

Got a new tune for your listening pleasure, and its FREE! Hope ya'll enjoy, let us know what you think.

:mkay:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  2. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

biggggllless!!! large up

3. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

fuk yeah! need to EQ that bass a little bit more (esp the low-mid range), but sweet production, awsome soundscape, great beats, bigup!!

4. ~CriticalWaves~

~CriticalWaves~ Member

Big up, thanx for listening guys. (miszt) do you think the low mid needs to come down on the bass or be turned down a little?

5. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

I think the mid range just needs to come down a little in the mix. Also, boost the sub a taddle! I can see this being a proper floor shaker!

6. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

yeah its the low-mid thats standin out a bit to much, an as phatsam said, boost the sub a tiny bit to. re the mid, try a wide notch 200-400hz down a couple of db, mite want to boost the high mid a tiny bit aswell (see how it sounds after the lowmid is settled down), those numbers are a very rough guide tho, sweep thru with your EQ (or ya spec analyzer) and find the big rezzy points, a couple of sharp notches might be better, all depends on what you hear going on, all soundin nice n clear anyways

7. ~CriticalWaves~

~CriticalWaves~ Member

Nice wun guys thanx for the feedback, Ill take your advice and give it another go and will uplaod a new version later this week.

Keep it comin guys any more feedback would be nice before i finish it.