Critical Sound @ Fabric Part 2

This kinda crept up outta no where, gonna be a banger :slayer:

Come say hi if you see me anyone!

Every DJ last night was just on form, don't think I could have asked for anything more out of a night. Literally kept me glued from the moment we walked in there 'til we left.

Caught about the last 20mins of Pariah's set which was a wicked way to start the night. Stray's set was a highlight - SICK, quality selection - can't wait for some of those forthcoming tunes.
Kasra merked it, didn't put a foot wrong. Total Science rolled out some heavyweight biz and Spy destroyed the dance!!! What we caught of Vicious Circle was immense.

Top quality night, easily my favorite residency in London now. Can't wait for the next one already. People always going on about vibes.... Last night was probably the first time since The End closed that I actually felt a sense of 'vibes' in a club. Everything was on point.

Big ups to all involved!

did anyone catch drop the lime? they put on a good show. (not that i wouldnt have missed them too being in the critical room)

Thanks for the kind words peoples :

@Roadrunner21 - I chose Pariah to play mainly because i love what he does but also because i want to showcase some other producers coming through who maybe havent played Fabric and yet share the same musical ethos as me. Plus the first couple of hours in room 3 is always quite subdued so its cool to have something different building it up i think

@Saint - brand new Cyantific forthcoming on Critical this year ;)

Pariah was sick! When he dopped Pay As U Go at the end I went wacco mental!!!

Rhys basically summed it up, all DJ's were amazing. Such a good night. Thanks to Kasra!

Back
Top Bottom