Critical Sound @ Fabric 11th May

Such a huge night! Not one bad set! Set of the night for me was probably ed rush, some of the tunes he played were mental!
And when I woke up I had a note on my phone saying 'tune that kasra played after snapcase', don't remember what it was but it was probably big! Kasra... If u read this, any idea what tune it was?

Such a huge night! Not one bad set! Set of the night for me was probably ed rush, some of the tunes he played were mental!
And when I woke up I had a note on my phone saying 'tune that kasra played after snapcase', don't remember what it was but it was probably big! Kasra... If u read this, any idea what tune it was?

haha, after the last critical I was at I asked kasra on here what the tune he played after snapcase was. That time it was count to ten

Manic Miner still sounds so heavy...
that was the tune on that EP i drew for from the begining, goes good mixed into any of those vocal mc tunes that are about. Classic amit at its finest imo...

i've got a couple of videos, one of the organiser remix going offffff

Being in the US, i'd love to see any video i can... jelly i cant ever go to these events...
haha seen, there was some guy next to me wearing a exit top I was skanking with who filmed everything so thought it might be you.
FIND HIM :twitch:

Best night of 2012 so far

Big up Kasra. Was good to chat to you geez

Shouts to all the corner crew I saw aswell. You know who you are

Program >> MNML Funk.

Fuck off....

Yeah that went off, what about that dreadnaught vip if I remember correctly?

dreadnaught vip was huge...

and also, Wayne...
MIDDLE_FINGER_CHILD.jpg

room 2 was sick but i have to say digital soundboy were the best set of hte night for me.

Tried getting ppl to come along but that failed.

Although here shy fx double drop mr happy over ho bass was a bit weak... B traits was sexy though

Back
Top Bottom