Critical sign Mefjus

della111

VIP Junglist
INTRODUCING MEFJUS

Igniting the drum and bass genre since 2009 with a distinct and unrelentingly tech trademark style; that scathing high-pitched snare, winding hooks and crunching bass lines have quickly garnered this titan’s reputation as a furious new asset to Neurofunk’s preeminence.
Here at Critical Music, we’re incredibly psyched to reveal hot new signing, DnB leviathan, Mefjus! Hope you’ll join us in giving him a very warm welcome into the Critical fold!

http://www.criticalmusic.com/introducing-mefjus/

'Expect the Mefjus remix of Kasra & Enei’s ‘So Real’ soon and his debut Critical single in early 2013.'

Last edited:
Haven't liked anything he's made at all thus far. Perhaps Critical will change that.

I've liked everything i've heard. Working alongside Critical, he's going to be scary. Great signing.

really liking his sound, far too close/distantia was one of my favourite singles this year, helps that he comes from my country too!
but i hope he's gonna show a bit of variety from his usual style and not stick with the same formular!

Critical creating a monopoly of deep/tech drum & bass with this signing. I'm a bit unsure about Mefjus tbh, Far Too Close & Distantia are wicked tunes and one of the best singles of the year, I liked his EP form TRIM and Whatever Remix, too, but he's not changing his sound too much, I mean pick any 2 tunes of these and you're good to go, don't need the rest. Hope he's gonna make me burn this post with his Critical single :)

didnt see that one coming.... I kid, massive producer and excellent choice from Critical. excited to hear his future output :)

Critical creating a monopoly of deep/tech drum & bass with this signing. I'm a bit unsure about Mefjus tbh, Far Too Close & Distantia are wicked tunes and one of the best singles of the year, I liked his EP form TRIM and Whatever Remix, too, but he's not changing his sound too much, I mean pick any 2 tunes of these and you're good to go, don't need the rest. Hope he's gonna make me burn this post with his Critical single :)

This only bought Far Too Close, which is a wicked tune but other than that not really my thing up till now.

Loving all of his release's, hope he keeps making stuff like the menace, whatever and out of scale remixes. Can potentially see him start making the deeper stuff for critical though!

Back
Top Bottom