CRITICAL MUSIC PRESENTS : SYSTEMS

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Modulations is dead, long live Systems

SYSTEMS 001 – HALOGENIX Out June 23rd

[video=youtube_share;E-m-V2pFIBw]http://youtu.be/E-m-V2pFIBw[/video]

http://www.criticalmusic.com/release/critical-music-presents-systems-001-halogenix/

I love the idea of a series of releases, a chain made up of musical links released over a period of time then brought to a close. With Modulations I always meant for it to be like this, music that stands tall on its own but also as part of the Critical family. Systems is the next phase in this series. Kasra – Critical Music CEO

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
its the best thing critical have put out this year
dang man better than enei?

I haven't listened to it yet. but I like the idea of announcing music a weekend before it's released. short sweet digital speed. it is digi only yeah?

it is digi only yeah?

Nope :teeth:

- - - Updated - - -

Agent Smith - what did I tell you mate? ;)

Straight from surus.....

Critical Presents: Binary Vol.1
Hyroglifics
Critical drop the bombshell of its second sister imprint, Binary, with a killer blow featuring the deft talents Matt Harris aka Hyroglifics. Half-time sound system stingers are the order of the day as ‘Bay City Ballers Club’ and ‘Killamanaman’ take things deep and bottom end heavy, whilst ‘My Own’ slows things right down for an electronic masterclass.
“Binary is a new series from Critical Music. A digital only imprint that doesn’t turn its back on the physical form out of spite but to embrace the speed and agility that comes with the downloadable medium. New fresh music from new fresh producers, plus some special surprises.” Kasra - Critical Music CEO
A) Bay City Ballers Club
B) Killamanaman
C) My Own

Actually lol'ed @ "critical keeps the fire burning from all angles"

Excited about this, though! Vid looks cool.

Shit - just realised Binary & Systems were different!

tumblr_mg6pseSpfG1rz5foro1_500.gif

Hot Damn! :love:

So nice to see new solo Halogenix and Sabre coming out. The Ivy Lab project has always bored me. And as long as Stray is slurping on that juke/footwork dick...I'd rather not see anything new from him. :teeth:

I like Her Waves, and Porcupine is rowdy, of course. I like half-time stuff in small doses. Critical has such a weird sound!

Back
Top Bottom