CRITICAL MUSIC PRESENTS : SYSTEMS

Her Waves is very nice and Porcupine will be huge when played loud. Recommended EP.
Side note: Porcupine kinda sounds almost like it's half time jump up or something. Hope no one feels offended by that haha

Last edited:
Hot Damn! :love:

So nice to see new solo Halogenix and Sabre coming out. The Ivy Lab project has always bored me. And as long as Stray is slurping on that juke/footwork dick...I'd rather not see anything new from him. :teeth:

what's sabre got coming out, been after Voltage and Taste the Mango for a while

Hey I'm open to them blowing me away with future releases/LP, but their output so far has not lived up to my expectations of what putting those three together would bring.
Must agree with this. I've really enjoyed Ivy Lab's releases, but considering the people involved it's fair to expect more.

Hey I'm open to them blowing me away with future releases/LP, but their output so far has not lived up to my expectations of what putting those three together would bring.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I know but I would never have thought someone would feel this way about ivy lab. Their tracks vary so much from tune to tune that they almost cover all aspects of dnb from rollers to tech to liquidy to minimal. Their musical talent is undeniable. They almost have a 100% strike rate of tunes I like in my book.

liking Baby & Porcupine.
Will be picking this up :)

what's sabre got coming out, been after Voltage and Taste the Mango for a while

Fingers crossed Sabre has a release coming on Critical / Systems.
Been waiting on Voltage, Taste The Mango, Yoga & Microwave. Plus its been a while since we saw some solo Sabre stuff

Last edited:
this is a top ep, cant wait to get mixing these tunes. best thing to come out on critical since the Begin EP

Enjoy them all really. This EP has really proved that Halogenix is as much an important part of Ivy Lab as the other 2 more established producers.

Back
Top Bottom