Critical Feb 2009 Update

kasra

Hi all

Just a little update for everyone

CRIT037 Silent Witness - Poster Girl EP:
This EP will be in stores March 9th. Been some hold ups at the pressing plant buts it finally on its way.

CRIT038 Spectrasoul - Alibi Break Rmx / Organiser:
This has been mastered and we aim to have promos in stores in the next 4-5 weeks. Ill be doing a little competition to win a couple of test presses very soon

On a special tip decided to do something a bit different,

CRIT038LTD - Spectrasoul - Taken / Organiser Ramadanman Rmx:
A little twist up here for Critical with Spectrasouls deep stepper on one side and wonderful futurestep beatsmith Ramadanman reshaping Organiser. This is due out late April

And a brief overview of other forthcoming releases in the first 6 months of 2009:

CRIT039 - Sabre - Original Sin Feat Tuere / The Crest

CRIT040 - Break - Winter Sun / Crunchy

CRITLP003 - Critical Sound Vol 2 - A 4 X 12 " album project featuring so far Alix Perez & Survival, Illskillz, Break and Calibre.

Audio for 37 & 38 can be found on www.criticalmusic.com

Audio for the others will be up soon

Thanks for all your continued support !

you had me at 'hi'

Jerry_Maguire_YKR1DeUrmuCT.jpg

Looks like an awesome line-up!! Looking forward to it! Especially CRIT040 - Break - Winter Sun / Crunchy :)

that 4 x 12" album project sounds like it could be one of the best releases this year.

critical are above and beyond the majority of labels right now. i'd love to see a critical vs shogun night go off somewhere! oh lawdy!

BIG. Interesting to see what the organiser remix is like. ramadanmans got a really nice sound so it should be good. and the alibi remix is sickness too. cant go wrong with critical atm

I wont even need to hear the majority of this stuff, I will pick it up regardless.

In fact im going to send you lots of money and you please send me every release. (y)

thanks very much.

Back
Top Bottom