Critical fabric march

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
theres been some talk on facebook thay the next critical will be a special one. just sae emperors status saying its in room1! safe to say the lineups gonna be hench!

holy fuck that slipped the radar! emperor b2b mefjus, ive seen that before and it was damage! this is proably the biggest lineup ive seen for a long time. what does "neosignal" incorperate?

Phace & Misanthrop are now listed as ''Neosignal band'' and will preform some of their tunes from their new LP that is forthcoming on Noisia Division label, which is non-drum and bass but I'm sure they'll play some Drum and Bass so no worries...

(y)

^^ yep this one will just be me and halogenix representing. this one should be good.. see you all down there :)

Im chufffed!! have spent my fabrics in room 2 or 3 for years now. Be good to get down in room 1 for a change

i do love the vibe in room 2 so much, so deep and dark. Althouhg when they put the lights down in room 1 it can have a similar feel. eitehr way, hyped

so hoping that im not working that weekend! Need Fabric & Critical Evening!!! Might have to use some holiday for this :)

im thinkin the last 2 tunes of mefjus's guestmix are that of phace & misanthrops new album.. could be wrong..

penultimate tune is mefjus, last is mefjus collab with phace & misanthrop. but as far as i can tell, when they make dnb it's as "phace & misanthrop" and this new neosignal project isn't dnb

Back
Top Bottom