* CRITICAL DISPATCH *

This was a big one, Teddy! Will have to give more detailed feedback later but it was massive!

mate what a fucking mix! top top mixing the whole way throught a brilliant track selection! introduced me to some new tunes aswell mate! big respect

This was a big one, Teddy! Will have to give more detailed feedback later but it was massive!

mate what a fucking mix! top top mixing the whole way throught a brilliant track selection! introduced me to some new tunes aswell mate! big respect

big ups guys, many thanks!

download limit has been reached on sc
if anyone wants me to up it somewhere, give me a shout.

alright mate,

enjoyed this just like Blknd vision and was some good mixes thoughout, sorry I dnt know alot of the names of tunes and therefore cant pick from memory ones that stoodout.

one thing I would say though is sometimes slow down on the mixing if it isn't locked and its a beatless intro for example, then slow down and bring in the tune later... the listener doesnt mind waiting another 16 / 32 bars for the tune to come in, this is only apparent a couple of times though, and not a problem.

i know exactly what u mean. some of the blends were a bit ambitious and the beatmatching on some of the mixes suffered because of which. esp last chance saloon and all city - the clang on the drop makes me cringe each time.
big ups for checking it out man!

what wowza saiid.... would love to listen to this away from these laptop speakers.. mix looks big though! dnbshare?

Another wicked mix teddy, so many good tracks in here, a few new to me that I'll be bagging. First few mixes were clean as! those no fear > something new bass switches were tasty. Footloose > cold one, been doing this one my self, can't get enough of Amoss.

Enei - Forgive Me
Skeptical - Catch 22
ST Files & Calibre - Falling Down
Skeptical - Blue Eyes
Jubei - Gateway
Lucid UK - Ink Spill

Loved this section, rolled really nicely and a great way to end the mix. Overall very impressive. TL pretty much sums up everything good about DnB at the moment. Big ups!

solid mix, really good tune selection, nicely done!
thanks man, big ups!

Another wicked mix teddy, so many good tracks in here, a few new to me that I'll be bagging. First few mixes were clean as! those no fear > something new bass switches were tasty. Footloose > cold one, been doing this one my self, can't get enough of Amoss.

Enei - Forgive Me
Skeptical - Catch 22
ST Files & Calibre - Falling Down
Skeptical - Blue Eyes
Jubei - Gateway
Lucid UK - Ink Spill

Loved this section, rolled really nicely and a great way to end the mix. Overall very impressive. TL pretty much sums up everything good about DnB at the moment. Big ups!

legend mate, glad u liked it!

keeps my head bangin! feelin this...

haha nice one man! big ups

nice tune selection mate, will give it a listen! just uploaded a mix myself. Let me know what you think if you get round to checking it :)

nice tune selection mate, will give it a listen! just uploaded a mix myself. Let me know what you think if you get round to checking it :)

thanks man.
yeah i've just spotted ur mix. looks right up my street

big ups della. just seen ur comments. thanks man. glad its getting rinsed still.

will record a new one soon.

Back
Top Bottom