* CRITICAL DISPATCH *

Pon the DL.

Absolutely huge last time round teddy, I know I won't be disappointed. will give some feedback once I have had a listen (y) although we both know I can't teach you a thing!

thanks sam. hope you like it mate

missed this!! shit the bed!

Bit of shame you had to take down BLKND VISION...was an awesome mix, ripped for the ipod fortunately so will always have a copy!

Still though, one of the best mixes to come out of the forum IMO. Always quality selection.

Will feedback proper once I get home bro. Hopefully will post something in the next week or so, my last mix was an age ago...

cheers AJ!

legend stu, thanks man
about time u upped a new mix ;)

Amazing mix..some absolute gems in there I havent come across before. Missed your last one, anychance of a repost in the near future?..from what the mans are saying sounded great & I can see why what with this one being gulll as. Cheers tbizzle

Amazing mix..some absolute gems in there I havent come across before. Missed your last one, anychance of a repost in the near future?..from what the mans are saying sounded great & I can see why what with this one being gulll as. Cheers tbizzle

thanks man. glad u enjoyed it
the previous one is here http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/127684-BLKND-VISION
the download link should still be up but i had to remove it from soundcloud to make way for this one.

Standardly on this. Your mixes never fail to impress

big ups wayne! cheers man

Had a quick skip through the other day and it sounded pretty sick, will have proper listen and hopefully return with some more detailed feedback.

Had a quick skip through the other day and it sounded pretty sick, will have proper listen and hopefully return with some more detailed feedback.
big ups man. thanks for listening

cheers for the love so far guys :) makes doing these worthwhile.
if/when the thanks button comes back ur all getting hit up.

What can I say.

It was fucking lovely mate! really enjoyed it start to finish. as always a cracking tune selection and showing me a good few new tunes. Thank you sir.

What can I say.

It was fucking lovely mate! really enjoyed it start to finish. as always a cracking tune selection and showing me a good few new tunes. Thank you sir.

Gentleman hero! Thanks man. Big up yourself for checking it mate!

23 mins in and this is seriously heavy Ted, some big mixes in there!!

Reminds me I need to do a DNB mix real soon :)

Will continue listening...

Now that's what I call class mix Teddy man! I chose it to be my Friday afternoon soundtrack (that's a privilege :D) and I wasn't dissapointed at all. Genuine selection, fine mixing and great EQing all the way through. First 10 tracks are pure fiya, can't really point out any highlight out of that section, just lovely! And I have to add Please Exist >> The Cleaner >> Floating Zero (Icicle Remix), made me shit bricks. Really really huge mix, big ups!

I already gave you my thoughts on Facebook but just to re-iterate the point

URGH!

That is all
legend man!

23 mins in and this is seriously heavy Ted, some big mixes in there!!

Reminds me I need to do a DNB mix real soon :)

Will continue listening...
cheers pat, glad ur liking it mate.
yeah about time u blessed us with another mix, ur section on the comp mix was outstanding, looking forward to a full length mix from u.

Now that's what I call class mix Teddy man! I chose it to be my Friday afternoon soundtrack (that's a privilege :D) and I wasn't dissapointed at all. Genuine selection, fine mixing and great EQing all the way through. First 10 tracks are pure fiya, can't really point out any highlight out of that section, just lovely! And I have to add Please Exist >> The Cleaner >> Floating Zero (Icicle Remix), made me shit bricks. Really really huge mix, big ups!

wow! thanks for the kind words man. glad u were feeling it.

Right Feedback Time...

really really enjoyed thsi mix teddy.. Kept a nice minimal rolling flow the whole way through.. Didnt hear a single tune that i thought was swag and a couple i need to pick up..

Fav parts of the mix for me were

Enei feat. Riya - No Fear [Critical]
Break - Something New [Symmetry}
Amoss - Footloose [Horizons]
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei Remix) [Ingredients]
Foreign Concept & Bringa - Cemetery [Shogun]
Jubei - Patience [Metalheadz]
Spinline - Dyslexia [Horizons]

This section was wicked... Loved how you brought dyslexia over patience and footloose over something new was gully as well.

Nocturnal & Vicious Circle - Last Chance Saloon [Commercial Suicide]
Survival - Cash [Dispatch]
Hydro & Halogenix - Halcyon Daze [Horizons]
Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force [Phantom Audio]
Optiv & BTK feat. Dephzac - Submission [Dispatch]
Enei - One Chance [Critical]
Skeptical - Process of Elimination [Dispatch]
Ant TC1 - Mode Destruction [Dispatch]

This bit was my fav.. The mix over bal all city (think thats what survival cash is supposed to be) over halogenix was pure war.. defently my favourate mix out them all. the amen break under halogenix sounded raw. mode destruction is a gully tune, will be picking that one up..

Bazil - Traction [Dispatch]
Mute & Mako - Rorschach [Ingredients]
Optiv - Waterboard [Quarantine]
Enei - Forgive Me [Critical]
Skeptical - Catch 22 [Ingredients]
ST Files & Calibre - Falling Down [Grey Audio]
Skeptical - Blue Eyes [Ingredients]
Jubei - Gateway [DNBA]
Lucid UK - Ink Spill [Extent]

and this bit smacked it. love the lucid uk tune.. and blue eyes over falling down was pure win.. To be honest i could of highlighted the whole mix haha

well done teddy, looking forward to the next one

Right Feedback Time...

really really enjoyed thsi mix teddy.. Kept a nice minimal rolling flow the whole way through.. Didnt hear a single tune that i thought was swag and a couple i need to pick up..

Fav parts of the mix for me were

Enei feat. Riya - No Fear [Critical]
Jubei - Patience [Metalheadz]
Spinline - Dyslexia [Horizons]

This section was wicked... Loved how you brought dyslexia over patience and footloose over something new was gully as well.

Ant TC1 - Mode Destruction [Dispatch]

This bit was my fav.. The mix over bal all city (think thats what survival cash is supposed to be) over halogenix was pure war.. defently my favourate mix out them all. the amen break under halogenix sounded raw. mode destruction is a gully tune, will be picking that one up..

Bazil - Traction [Dispatch]
Mute & Mako - Rorschach [Ingredients]
Optiv - Waterboard [Quarantine]
Enei - Forgive Me [Critical]
Skeptical - Catch 22 [Ingredients]
ST Files & Calibre - Falling Down [Grey Audio]
Skeptical - Blue Eyes [Ingredients]
Jubei - Gateway [DNBA]
Lucid UK - Ink Spill [Extent]

and this bit smacked it. love the lucid uk tune.. and blue eyes over falling down was pure win.. To be honest i could of highlighted the whole mix haha

well done teddy, looking forward to the next one

legend! thanks man, much appreciated.
yeah ur right that is bal - all city .. record must have the labels the wrong way.. glad u liked the mix with that, was the one i was most upset with tbh. the beatmatching went a lil wonky in places but i couldn't do much except a lil shove between eq switches every half bar. was a bit too ambitious of me.

yeah mode destruction is baaad. came out on the dispatch lp, was on the ltd 10" - on flip of structure. ur digi tho right, i don't think it was on the cd album sadly, so might be a vinyl only badger.

big up for checking it out man! (y)

never left feedback so here goes.

Smashing as always, never an issue with beatmatching so Ill move on.

Mad section.

Especially that one chance > process of elimination...tried that mix myself! heavy!

never have any negatives for you mate!
Should try and get some sets out or something, would definitely hit that up!, quality listening, going to download for the Ipod.

nice one again

never left feedback so here goes.

Smashing as always, never an issue with beatmatching so Ill move on.

Mad section.

Especially that one chance > process of elimination...tried that mix myself! heavy!

never have any negatives for you mate!
Should try and get some sets out or something, would definitely hit that up!, quality listening, going to download for the Ipod.

nice one again

big ups man!
many thanks for the kind words.
just spotted ur new mix, will be rocking that soon!

Back
Top Bottom